1. Download the Team Roster located in the document below, fill it out and Team Captains are responsible to submit it to organizers via email.
Click Here To Download Team Roster Form
2. Each member of every team must fill out and sign the Waiver Form attached below. Team Captains are responsible to submit the complete matching Waiver Forms following the names provided in the Team Roster Form above. Failure to provide this Waiver Form will disqualify the COMPLETE TEAM and FORFEIT THE TOURNAMENT FEE. Battleground Zero reserves the right to remove ANY person or disqualify any teams due to bad conduct during or before any tournaments, and yes we will teleport you out faster than you think..
3. Team Captains MUST submit both Team Rosters and Team Waivers at least 2 days before the event of their respective Team or Teams via email and PDF formats to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Tournament Team Roster “Team Name”.
4. Select the Tournament that you would like to register by clicking on the “Register” button on the schedule table below and pay the respective Tournament Fee in full using PayPal. Failure to pay the tournament fee will disqualify the team automatically and it won’t be allowed to participate in the tournament.
5. Team Captains are responsible to follow up with Battleground Zero on the status of their application. Any issues or confirmation in your applications feel free to email Contactus@battlegroundzero.us