IT IS COMING……… SOON NOT YET AVAILABLE FOR SIGN UPS
1. ONE Alienware R7 1080Ti for EACH Team member that wins the FIRST PLACE in the Grand Finals in December 2019, on top of the price money accumulated to the Grand Final.
2. Raffle among the top 10 teams that reach the Grand Finals, 1 Professional Desk courtesy of our sponsor AKRACING.COM
3. 14 Professional Gaming Chairs courtesy of of our sponsor AKRACING.COM, raffle among all participants of the tournament.
4. 13 Professional Alienware 25 Inch Gaming Monitors Raffle among the the top 10 teams that reach the Grand Final.
5. 13 Professional Alienware Professional Gaming Keyboards with Professional Gaming Mice courtesy of Alienware Raffle among ALL
6. 13 Professional Headphones Raffle among ALL Participants, courtesy of Logitech.
- A player can join multiple teams without restrictions of age, faith, country of origin, race, sex, immigration status, or any other discriminatory attribute, and following Tournament Terms of Service. If a player that serves in two separate teams has to be in the same match, a replacement would be authorized prior notification to the tournament officials 24 hours before the match, otherwise the player must decide the team that he/she/it will take part, and the other team will forfeit 1 player. Usage of FREE AGENTS is authorized prior tournament official approval.
- Politics, religion, sexual discrimination, racial discrimination, and any other attributes used against a team member or tournament official ARE NOT TOLERATED in ANY WAY, and if identified would be basis for automatic elimination or forfeit the match for the complete TEAM. Battleground Zero reserves the right to terminate or disqualify any team on the basis on “unethical behavior” of any of its players.
- Battleground Zero is a supporter of the LGBT community, and we encourage mixed teams, LGBT ,and all women teams.
- Minimum competition age is 13 years old, Team Captains assume all responsibility to seek parental approval for players under 18.
- Battleground Zero reserves the right to modify dates, assign competition times and dates and time zones as required.
- Any team can be disqualified at any moment if tournament referees identify any “cheating activities” such as cheating bots or scripts, or any other tool used to provide an unfair advantage not related to gaming competition skills.
- Teams are responsible to guarantee internet connection or game connectivity is correct once the game starts. The only reason a match could be delayed is if there are issues with the game central server that causes a common outage that affects BOTH Teams equality.
- Any match will initiate at the scheduled time without delays. Any team will automatically forfeit the match after arriving 10 minutes late.
- Battleground Zero reserves the right to make immediate decisions in case a discrepancy has been identified during or after a match, and only Battleground Zero reserves the right to authorize a rematch.
- Captains must attend the information session in the appropriate Time Zones and Times to be defined.
- The official language of the any tournaments is ENGLISH, to the minimum the Team Captain must be fluent in written and spoken English language.
- All teams must agree to the Terms of Service.
- All matches will be broadcasted using a Twitch Channel, and Battleground Zero reserves the right to record, publish, and/or use any of the transmissions and its content.
- All teams can record and share their matches or any other transmissions done in the Battleground Zero Twitch Channels.
- Copyrights belong to the respective companies, and Battleground Zero or any of its affiliates do not claim ownership of any of the brands, games, trademarks, and characters used in any of its competitions.
- Battleground Zero reserves the right to schedule the tournaments as required, regardless of Time Zone within the dates the events will be executed without exceptions. All teams agree to match scheduled time assigned to them for the respective matches. However, tournament officials will review the Time Zones for the teams to try to accommodate the best time zones.
- Additional Tournament Guidelines would be provided in English, otherwise noted, within the Captain’s meeting teleconferences prior to the Tournament dates.
- Battleground Zero reserves the right to advertise any Ads, sponsors or any other products within the tournament with or without notice.
- When in doubt, Battleground Zero would align with ESL Gaming tournament guidelines. Even thought there is no relationship with ESL Gaming, ESL is considered the highest reference standard possible.
- If the minimum number of teams is not reached for a given month, the tournament would be canceled and all teams for that month automatically are moved to the next month schedule.